Founded in 1989
Computer engineer Andy Juang founded Pony Computer, the precursor to Equus Holdings, in 1989 with five employees and $30,000 of his own money. Juang had recognized a need for custom-made computer systems for businesses across the country, and by year’s end, Pony had done $3 million in sales.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, Equus Compute Solutions is one of the top custom computer system integrators in the U.S. Equus became an employee-owned company in 2007 and has delivered more than 3.5 million custom-configured computing solutions.
- Expanded To 10 Branch Offices
- Introduced First Notebook & Server Product Lines
- Became Employee Owned
- Servers Direct Brand Launched 2003
- 3 Million Systems Shipped
- Global Locations Added In Germany, Brazil & Taiwan
Custom Cloud Workloads & Professional Services
- Intequus Brand Launched 2020
- New Global Headquarters & Forward Stocking Locations In 15 Countries