Equus Compute Solution has verified the SuperServer 1029U-TN12RV as an Intel® Select Solution for Visual Cloud Delivery Networks. The 1029U-TN12RV is optimized for next-generation streaming-media workloads, including over-the-top (OTT) services and cloud-based augmented and virtual reality. With the 1029U-TN12RV, Communications Service Providers (CSPs) can provide customers with the highest-quality streaming experience.
“Equus Compute Solutions is dedicated to providing price-and-performance-optimized Content Delivery solutions,” says Dave Guzzi, CEO of Equus Compute. “This SuperServer will enable our CSP customers to keep pace with the growing demand for next-generation streaming content.”
The SuperServer 1029U-TN12RV uses Intel technology to deliver high throughput with low latency and features:
- Second-generation Intel® Xeon® Gold processors with 24 cores per socket and up to 2.3 GHz for optimized visual computing performance
- Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory (PMem) for affordable large memory capacity
- Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator 2 (Intel® VCA 2) provides high-density video transcoding
- Intel® Solid State Drive (SSD) Data Center Family provides advanced manageability and serviceability
- Intel® QAT for lookaside cryptographic and compression/decompression co-processing services
- Intel® Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters support 25GbE network connections and deliver validated performance
The SuperServer 1029U-TN12RV will be available from Equus Compute Solutions in June 2020. For more information on the SuperServer 1029U-TN12RV, see how we support Content Delivery Network partners on equuscs.com.
About Equus Compute Solutions: Equus Compute Solutions is a leading provider of configurable compute and storage solutions. Headquartered in Minnesota for 30 years, Equus has established itself as a leading partner to the world’s largest CDNs. Equus’s expert engineering, high-quality manufacturing, experienced program management, and personalized technical support give CDNs the tools they need to be the leaders in their field.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.