Today graphics processing is powering exciting applications. Life-like graphics, AI facial simulation, and enhanced digital twin and world simulation are all possible because of improved graphics capabilities. For example, by using tools like Nvidia Omniverse, factories are creating digital twins that allow them to run powerful simulations — testing optimizations that lead to manufacturing efficiencies.
Nvidia Omniverse is a suite of software tools that allow creators, designers, and engineers to create virtual worlds. Because it’s built to facilitate collaboration, it has tools that make it easier to share files using universal open-source formats. Omniverse is revolutionizing what’s possible with graphics-intensive computing. Let’s consider how by taking a deeper look at some of its features.
5 Omniverse Features That Empower GPU Users
Nvidia Omniverse is a powerful tool for 3D design collaboration and world simulation. Its tools enable users to work simultaneously, create realistic animations, and harness the full power of the GPU hardware.
- Omniverse Create allows users to assemble, light, simulate and render large-scale scenes. It runs on top of USD and opensource file formats to facilitate compatibility with other applications.
- Omniverse Machinima helps users produce ultra-realistic video game scenes that power compelling storytelling. Omniverse lets users collaborate and create in real-time to speed up content and cinematic creation.
- Omniverse Audio2face allows creators to turn audio into facial animations with the help of AI-powered software. The software automates the animation process by creating realistic movements based on the inputted audio.
- Omniverse Connectors make it possible to connect other applications via Live Link. Live Link connects apps like Blender, Unreal Engine, and Maya so that users can see real-time updates in the Omniverse as they work. As a result, it eliminates the need for the cumbersome importing and exporting of files.
- Omniverse Nucleus Cloud is a service for sharing large scenes over the cloud. It gives users the flexibility to collaborate in real-time as if they were using a platform like Google Docs. This type of instantaneous updating empowers remote teams to work faster and with less back and forth.
When users take advantage of the toolsets available in the Omniverse, they can create stunning virtual worlds. However, this level of graphics processing requires powerful hardware.
Build Infrastructure That Supports the Omniverse
Nvidia Omniverse is the future of 3D design and simulation. Companies that want to harness the platform need hardware that can support its advanced features. Equus partners with Nvidia to give its customers cutting-edge graphics power. Our systems are optimized for Omniverse performance and customized to your unique needs.
Nvidia Omniverse leverages multi-GPU setups to ensure you get the best performance when creating your true-to-reality environments. To enable your team to use Omniverse to the full, you’ll need RTX graphics. Our team can help.
We design, deploy and manage hardware solutions that meet the needs of every customer, whether you’re looking to create the latest gaming platform or a digital twin that unlocks manufacturing efficiencies. If you’re interested in building custom computing solutions for your business, talk to an Equus expert today.