A well-known service provider needed a partner that could help them accelerate the buildup of their edge computing platform across the globe. This company turned to Equus, a strategic partner that has helped them design, deploy and support their CDN (Content Delivery Network) infrastructure for 16 years.
Our client needed to be able to rapidly grow and optimize its edge computing architecture with the ability to scale up or down quickly as customer demand dictates.
Equus built a cross functional team that can receive materials, integrate, and test full rack configurations, provide white-glove shipping and logistics, installation, and turn-up services.
This large provider is now able to deploy its edge infrastructure worldwide 7.5 times faster and significantly reduce labor costs.
Equus has also reduced the number of issues, errors, and DOA by 32%.
Full Rack Integration
- Assist in developing rack layout and elevation
- Calculate power budget required to operate rack
- Create test plan including automated test scripts to verify cable connections and document serial numbers for asset tracking
- Provide full test logs
- Custom cable termination labeling
- Custom crate design for safe transport