Customer experience is driven mainly by how many pain points you can solve. But, at the same time, you need to be wary of making your business too complex to manage. Finding this balance is where strategic partnerships come in.
Equus’ Channel Partner Program boosts your capabilities by enabling you to provide hardware/software solutions to your clients, including client PCs, workstations, servers, full-rack computing solutions, and related services. These services open a new avenue for revenue growth — a complete computing offering that is fully developed and doesn’t require new expertise.
Whether you’re a reseller, solution provider, ISV, or OEM, providing every service to your customers alone is difficult. But with strategic partnerships like our channel partner program, you can leverage mature software and system provider relationships, our robust supply chain, and world-class manufacturing to deliver unparalleled service.
What advantages does the channel partner program provide to customers?
- Vast product selection. Flexibility in hardware and software choice is vital to controlling costs and maximizing ROI. Our large selection of vendors and partners gives you instant access to hardware options you can tailor to customer needs.
- Customization services. Consistent branding and hardware optimized for your solutions help provide a superior customer experience. Whether you need custom branding, BIOS configuration, imaging services, or something else, we’ve got you covered. We aim to ensure your computing solution is ready to roll out of the box.
- Dedicated account managers. Close collaboration leads to efficiency and successful outcomes. Our account managers act as an extension of your team, keeping you informed of hardware and software developments and all things related to your account.
- 24/7 Account access. Our PartnerLink eCommerce portal enables channel partners to perform account actions anytime and anywhere. These tasks include configuring products, generating quotes, and placing orders.
- Exclusive partner pricing. Equus does not provide online product pricing on a public website. All product, configuration, and pricing information is exclusive to partners through PartnerLink to protect our channel partners and their business models.
Are you ready to enhance your product offering with world-class hardware, software, and lifecycle management services? Getting started with our channel partner program is easy. Visit our website to learn more about the partner program, and fill out our contact form when you’re ready to take the next step, or call Equus at 1-800-641-1475 or email at email@example.com.